2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Affordable fun

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

Affordable fun
By av on

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just bought this car yesterday, so this is really first impression review. I was looking to purchase "performance" car during last month and so. Checked few options such as BMW 328/330, G35, Civic hatchback.... finally I was standing to buy G35, but then VW CC arrived and I responsible buyer I went to check cheaper option ~36k of G35 vs. ~31k of VW CC. What I found is that although front wheel drive CC sticks to the road just like a shaving gum on my window. Even bad quality of Californian roads hasn't changed feeling of amazing sport style driving. The sounds weak 200hp engine actually deliver superior momentum of 200+ available since 1700rpm. So feeling is almost like 360hp G35.

Sport driving style, handling and stability, high speed handling, available power, Luxury interior even for basic model, front seats (very comfortable), price for V4 models

Back seats (only 2) - prefer to have regular (3 persons) back seats instead of console. For the price even basic model may have a bit more fancy features such built-in BT and parking aid.