2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
CC 2.0T Luxury
By VARam2000 on 07/03/09 19:55 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had already decided on a CPO 2008 S80, when my wife saw one of these on the highway. She sent me a photo from her cell and said , "You've got to buy this car!" After seeing this gorgeous car in person and a 20 min test drive, I was sold. Picked it up the next day; White Gold 2.0T Luxury, moon roof, Sirius, extra mats for $29k. MSRP was 34695. Invoice was $30110.

Best looking car and value on the market
By Greg on 07/02/09 13:41 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The CC has the looks of the C-class, but for half the money. Even the back seat is larger than the C. I bought the black on black Luxury with Technology package and BlueTooth. We wanted the better MPG than the 6. So far, very happy. Haven't figured out the hard drive yet, but, you can watch a DVD on the NAV screen. Pretty cool.

James Bond meets NASCAR
By Russ on 06/27/09 14:05 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my old dapper 2003 Passat V6 4Motion for this bigger, wilder animal. V6 is extraordinarily responsive and gets better mileage than I feared-- about 30 on the highway, maybe 15 in town, a few mpg better than my old Passat. Although steering gives less feedback, as others have said, it corners precisely and enthusiastically while the wide, low tires grip tenaciously. Slaloming at high speed on twists and around corners at night, watching pivoting headlights track is a sublimely James Bond movie experience. No defects after 3-plus weeks. Ride is a little busy, but comfortable seats absorb little bumps well. Much appreciated front legroom, good GPS.

Love This Car
By TC in NJ on 06/23/09 08:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I too am on my third VW (Jetta, Passat, now CC). I love this car. It looks and feels like a much more expensive car. The outside styling captivated me, but I love the way it handles and the sleek interor as well. Great soundsystem. So far my gas mileage is running on the high end of the range. Once I drove this, I dropped all thought of a more expensive BMW.

Great Car....but
By Scott on 06/14/09 11:04 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have only had this car in my garage for a few days - I too think the styling, performance (for a turbo 4 cyl.) and overall level of quality is great for a vehicle at this price level. I am very pleased so far and will update this review in a few months. However, for $32K+ the owner's manual leaves a lot to be desired - what's written and what I've got don't always seem to be the same. No information on the stereo/radio/sat/CD is provided and that's a bit of a frustration. Apparently there's no Blutooth cell system that uses the MFD or at least that my dealer was aware of. The panoramic sunroof is a waste of material. I still think this a great car even with a few shortcomings.

Stunned
By Brian on 06/03/09 20:52 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

If you're in the market for a sleek, classy & sporty sedan without the high $30K price tag - this is undeniably the only choice. A comparably equipped Altima, Accord or Camry costs more, yet this car easily matches the A4, 3 Series and IS in quality and style. I pulled up to my bank the day after I bought this and this gal pulled in beside me in her new 3 series. Her buyer's remorse gaze at my new ride as was unmistakable. This car wants for nothing in style or performance. If I wanted a monster fast sports performer, I'd buy a GTR. This car has everything and then some - all for $10K less than the usual suspects.

Amazing Value!
By cameron12x on 06/02/09 20:50 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Sport trim is an amazing value. The turbocharged 4-cylinder mated to the six-speed manual transmission produces sub 7-second 0-60 times, yet I got 33 mpg on my first road trip! The build quality is first-rate, comfort abounds, and it's an incredibly beautiful car just to look at. I can't wait for the parking lot comments!

Great Car for the Buck!
By Eric on 06/02/09 08:07 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I used to drive a Mercedes SL500 (priced around 105,000). Switching to VW has been a great experience. Mine is a Basic 4 cyl.The car is just great! Exterior and interior design is fabulous. I get a lot of compliments for the car. I certainly recommend it.

Love the car. Driving comfort ???
By michelle-horton@sbcg on 06/01/09 11:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought the CC 4cyclinder 2.0 model about 3-weeks ago. I enjoy the attention the car gets and the sleek look. One major drawback is the car doesn't absorb bumps well and it's not a comfortable ride at all. I have not read about any suspension problems. Feel trapped in a beautiful car with a not so comfortable ride. Also, the gas mileage is so good. Not getting 20 mpg at all. Backing up is a nightmare

GREAT CAR! Quick for a 4cyl
By Tom, Virginia on 05/27/09 05:22 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought the car yesterday, fast fun and a REALLY cool exterior design. Only issues are interior storage, the door storage area is a joke. Rear seat middle area would be better served to seat a 5th person, also the rear could have easily had dual exhaust like on the 6cyl instead of one side on the 4cyl. But oh well, love the car through and through! Out the door price was $28k. Same car as the Audi a4 for the most part except it's $5k cheaper...

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$120 per month*