Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Volkswagen Cc - Consumer Reviews

2009 Volkswagen CC

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Simply Fabulous and Then Some!
By LuLu

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased my CC in Jan. 2009. I have nothing but great things to say about it other than I do have a few interior rattles. The car is fun to drive and is quick to respond. The seats are ultra comfortable. And the best part...it's a super hot and sporty looking car. The other day I received three compliments within 1 hour! That says it all - way to go VW for creating such a beauty! Oh, I researched cars for over 2 years and nothing wowed me until I discovered the CC.

Favorite Features

Exterior style and comfy seats.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the interior rattles.

Buy one and you see what I mean.
By G. Wilson

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have seen and read numerous reviews on the CC. I perchance a 2009 CC Lux., and I have 15K on it so far with no problems. The turbo 4 is all the power needed to motivate this sedan, and the 31 mpg on the freeway is spot on. I would recommend this car to anyone who wish not to see him or herself coming and going ever time you take a drive. This has been one of my best perchance as for as a near Lux. car.

Awesome CC
By Joe Ostarello

2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am 6'4" tall and more comfortable in this auto than i have been larger size luxury models I have owned. It is beyond any doubt a great auto to drive. The only trouble in the 1st 8 months has been a couple of fault warnings for the distance sensors and OBD that did not latch or require service

Favorite Features

Essentially evertyhing The comfort mentioned above The stability of AWD (1st auto I have owned with such) The body stle and interior The different drive modes (normal, sport, or paddle shifted). Some times when i am alone in the car, I lke to go fast The large truck and full size spare

Suggested Improvements

A 450 BHP W8 version would drive me to buy another one (and give the current one to my wife hahaha) An upgrage to the Volkl Bluetooth to enable voice commanded outgoing calls through the steering wheel microphone button.

Love at First Sight
By falkender

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Traded in an almost new Camry for my luxury model CC. Just had to have one. Have absolutely no regrets. Fun to drive, beautiful and easy on the gas.

Favorite Features

Love the styling.

Suggested Improvements

Could be more friendly with iPhones, etc.

Beautiful car saved my life!
By Scamp

2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Ok first of all this car, rather the VW engineeres saved our lives. My wife and I were involved in a head on collision with a Dodge Ram2500 4 dr. impact spped were well over 110+ mph. The impact sent us basically under the Dodge, ripping the rear end out from under the truck. My front bumper, windshield,left quarter, driver door were destroyed. Shattered front left rim. They flipped and rolled pinning occupants inside. As VW advertised our doors unlocked and hazards were applied after the crash. Despite the impact and severity of damage to driver side I was able to open my door and exit the once beautiful CC. No intrusion into the passenger compartment. This car saved our lives. Thank You !

Favorite Features

Directional headlights on winding roads, Car sensors when going downhill and breaks the engine automatically, rain sensing wipers, seat and mirror memory, parking warning sensors help when pulling into a space like a garage. Auto hold function: not having to keep foot on break at lights, drive thru

Suggested Improvements

Nav could not find a Wal-Mart in Bentonville Ar. Wal-Marts hometown. Address' ok. Dealer installed BT would not work with phone & Nav to display phone contacts or provide ability to use steering wheel functions for truely "hands free" phone use. Heated steering wheel option, could use 1 sub woofer.