Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Volkswagen Cc - Consumer Reviews

2009 Volkswagen CC

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Great Car....but
By Scott

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have only had this car in my garage for a few days - I too think the styling, performance (for a turbo 4 cyl.) and overall level of quality is great for a vehicle at this price level. I am very pleased so far and will update this review in a few months. However, for $32K+ the owner's manual leaves a lot to be desired - what's written and what I've got don't always seem to be the same. No information on the stereo/radio/sat/CD is provided and that's a bit of a frustration. Apparently there's no Blutooth cell system that uses the MFD or at least that my dealer was aware of. The panoramic sunroof is a waste of material. I still think this a great car even with a few shortcomings.

Favorite Features

Sleek style and performance.

Suggested Improvements

A better owner's manual, Bluetooth and a real sunroof.

Stunned
By Brian

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

If you're in the market for a sleek, classy & sporty sedan without the high $30K price tag - this is undeniably the only choice. A comparably equipped Altima, Accord or Camry costs more, yet this car easily matches the A4, 3 Series and IS in quality and style. I pulled up to my bank the day after I bought this and this gal pulled in beside me in her new 3 series. Her buyer's remorse gaze at my new ride as was unmistakable. This car wants for nothing in style or performance. If I wanted a monster fast sports performer, I'd buy a GTR. This car has everything and then some - all for $10K less than the usual suspects.

Favorite Features

The styling is sleek, the interior is first class, the performance instills pride. I still see heads turning in my rear view wherever I go.

Suggested Improvements

Nada - this car is perfect from every angle or reason.

Amazing Value!
By cameron12x

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Sport trim is an amazing value. The turbocharged 4-cylinder mated to the six-speed manual transmission produces sub 7-second 0-60 times, yet I got 33 mpg on my first road trip! The build quality is first-rate, comfort abounds, and it's an incredibly beautiful car just to look at. I can't wait for the parking lot comments!

Favorite Features

Appearance, build quality, comfort, performance, gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Please make more upgrades available for the Sport model.

Great Car for the Buck!
By Eric

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I used to drive a Mercedes SL500 (priced around 105,000). Switching to VW has been a great experience. Mine is a Basic 4 cyl.The car is just great! Exterior and interior design is fabulous. I get a lot of compliments for the car. I certainly recommend it.

Favorite Features

Interior seats(two tone) is beautiful and comfortable. Sound system is great.

Suggested Improvements

Add a storage area under the driving seat. Otherwise none.

Love the car. Driving comfort ???
By michelle-horton@sbcg

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought the CC 4cyclinder 2.0 model about 3-weeks ago. I enjoy the attention the car gets and the sleek look. One major drawback is the car doesn't absorb bumps well and it's not a comfortable ride at all. I have not read about any suspension problems. Feel trapped in a beautiful car with a not so comfortable ride. Also, the gas mileage is so good. Not getting 20 mpg at all. Backing up is a nightmare

Favorite Features

Love the bluetooth, sports feel and being taken for a mercedes.

Suggested Improvements

Better visibility to catch blind spots. Better suspension and puts a third seat in the back. Add garage door feature as a standard.