2009 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Great design for the price
By Edwin on 02/13/09 17:51 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded in '06 Accord Coupe EX 5-Speed. Great value for 6-Speed sport. Little details with regards to interior and exterior styling make it feel like a luxury vehicle. Also considered Accord EX-L, Subaru Legacy, Mazda6, Malibu, Fusion, & Acura TSX. This was the best value based on 4-Door Sedan, 6-Speed Manual Transmission, styling, leather seats, etc.

Great Car for the price
By Mark on 02/09/09 20:32 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

What a great car for the price. It’s great on gas millage, considering its size. I also give VW a lot of credit for the design. The ride is quiet, and comfortable. It feels like a firm car and yet it’s very responsive to the road. 2.0 Turbo delivers great gas mileage and ample power when needed. Interior is nicely designed with controls adequately placed at driver's reach. It’s roomy for the driver and passenger with a lot of extra trunk space. The passenger seats might be a tight fit for someone 6 feet tall. Overall great job to the designers of this fun, yet sleek looking VW CC.

Fast and Comfortable Snow Machine
By Justin on 02/03/09 06:28 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Handed in a 2006 Subaru Outback 3.0R (great car) and picked up a V6 4motion black on black beauty last week, having chosen it over the Audi A3 S-line, MB C300 4matic. The VW is a dream machine in the snow, very powerful and elegant looking. Even my son and daughter whom wanted the snob appeal of Audi or MB said......we like it after a 2 hour blast to the ski hills of Mont-Tremblant over the weekend.

Simply Breathtaking
By JasonMichaels on 01/19/09 19:29 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought the CC and it is my 3rd VW. I'm simply speechless that a car can make me feel so good. I have test driven everything the 2009 market has to offer - nothing compares to this car. VW is known for its obsessive fan base and the VW-esque type of handling you experience when driving one. This car blew me away at the dealership and I signed that very day. People are getting whiplash when passing them by in this car. The only way I can describe it is that it looks sooooooooooooo much better in person...actually appears to have a cape or cloak of some sort like batman. Ridiculous handling and power. Kudos VW....customer for life.

How did they do it at this price????
By Tony & Charlie on 01/18/09 19:19 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought the 09' CC. Drove BMW,Mercedes and Audi. Have owned BMW and Audi - But no more! This is an amazing car! The build quality exudes German pride! The interior is phenomenal - the design is unlike anything else we looked at (at any price) and it fits like a glove! The 2.0 turbo is amazingly powerful and smooth... Did not feel it was necessary to go to the VR6... The list of standard features is impressive! The C-Class MBZ doesn't even offer heated seats standard... If you are even considering a MBZ, BMW or Audi - You MUST drive this car! No regrets!!!! Even the buying experience was nice - good job VW!

Better than a 5 Series
By Fmr BMW Owner on 01/18/09 16:16 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just found this car when I was about to turn in my 530xi, and by every measure, it is MUCH more refined and luxurious than that car, at about 35% less cost. Styling inside and out is superb, and just about every time I get out of the car someone is asking what it is -- no one can believe it is a VW. Absolutely stellar for the price, or even several thousand more. Anyone considering any of the German/Japan luxury marks should take a look at this, you will be utterly amazed.

No Doubt about it!
By No Doubt about it on 01/16/09 13:46 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was looking to buy a new car and liked the Nissian Maxima, However i decided to shop around and look around. While online i came across the Volkswagen site and saw the new CC. The Car looked great on the web. I decided to take a look in person and WOW the car looked better up close. I was sold, the only thing left was to test drive it. The dealer was closed so i came back the next day and the test drive was perfect i could not believe the power this car has. I called me wife and told her this car is bought. The dealer added the Nav system and that put it over the top. I get nothing but compliments about the car and you don't see this car at every stop light, like some cars.

Gives MB/BMW a run for less money!!
By stellar0714 on 01/10/09 09:54 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I ended up trading my 03 Passat GLX, which I loved, yesterday due to original transaction problems. Still in awe that this gorgeous car was so affordable. I have always been a automatic/sunroof kind of girl but the manual/no roof is perfect! Do not even miss the sunroof as the roof line is lower than traditional sedans, it feels like you are in a cockpit! Love, love this car!!

Purchased for my wife
By Bruce on 12/12/08 22:34 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had just purchased a 08' Passat when I found out about the CC. The pictures do not do it justice. I was having my sons Rabbit serviced when the first CC's arrived. I just had to have one ended up trading in my wife's 06'Bug and gave her the 08'Passat. VW hit this one out of the Ball Park! Most people confuse it for the CLS the looks I get are just like when the new Beetle came out. Do yourself a favor and test drive one you won't be disappointed

Most Stylish VW Ever!!!!
By S.H.E. on 12/11/08 20:59 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I went to the following dealerships in search of a new vehicle: Lexus (E300), Mercedes Benz (C Class), Volvo (S40/60) and Acura (TL/TSX). While at the Acura dealership, I turned and saw the CC. Test drove it that day and bought it the next. The interior/ exterior styling made it unique. The others cars may have more power, but the CC made up for it in price. I've owned a Jetta, the New Beetle and now the CC for about a month. This car will definitely make buyers consider VW.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen CC in VA is:

$121 per month*