Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Consumer Reviews - 144 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Reviews

2009 Volkswagen CC

View reviews for a specific CC model:

cool car. some draw backs
By RE

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Style is obviously good. But the interior (radio and environmental) is not that impressive. The fan comes on full speed with a twist of the temp control and other buttons/knobs... I find it pretty annoying. The leather seems pretty cheesy. If you put something lightly heavy on the seats it show an indentation forever. I have the std. Speaker system installed. The sound quality is not horrible, but its pretty bad. The speedo is also off by one mph. At night the interior lights do night dime enough. It gets pretty bright once your eyes adjust to dark.

gets a lot of looks. good mileage. sport feature for transmission. heated seats.

radio set up and speakers. environmental controls and system. auto wipers are way to sensitive. i would not recommend the black interior; it looks good, but shows every little rub and piece of dirt/hair/grass. shorten the body length.

beautiful but fragile
By patrick800

2009 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A real looker. Nice exterior and interior. Nice engine sound, good performance and decent fuel economy. Enormous trunk. Water leakage issues, water infiltration in rear taillights and mirror lights, fixed by dealer. many dash rattles.

Styling, comfort, trunk space, nicely equipped.

Should have better build quality.

Well Designed
By CC Rider

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I started looking at this car because of it's looks and also I like the idea of having a coupe-like sedan. The most impressive thing's about my CC so far is the build quality, the attention it receives and the fuel economy (avg 28).

Sport Seats, Low speed turning lights, Quietness, Sport Steering wheel, Feels like it has more than 200 HP.

Make Xenon & Dynaudio standard.

I love this car
By Neo

2009 Volkswagen CC Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I usually suffer from some buyer's remorse when I buy a car, but not this time. I just bought this car to replace an Infiniti I30T and I couldn't be happier. I had test driven the Lexus ES, BMW 3 series, Maxima and a few other cars and chose the CC for its styling, peppy engine (the 4-cylinder 2.0T is much quicker than the 6 cylinder I had on the I30), and price in comparison to other cars that were less sexy, had fewer features and were $5k to $10k more. I get more compliments on this car than others I have owned and people often wonder what type of car it is. I would definitely recommend (and have recommended) this car to others.

-It's extremely comfortable and well designed from a driving perspective (controls are easy, seats a awesome); -Gas mileage (I average about 28 mph according to the computer) -Style - it is so much better looking that many higher priced cars -Price ('09 CC Sport Luxury with Nav for $29k)

None right now.

Water Retention (rear doors)
By DGrant

2009 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my VW CC for 7 months now and I'm still in love with it. Not only does it perform and ride well, it's an attention getter. However, the issue of water retention in the rear doors is annoying. With every heavy rain, I'm opening the rear doors to release the water, and checking the floor for wetness.

I'm impressed with the the sleek exterior design.

Rear door water drainage, side view mirrors are too small. There are blind spots (especially on the drivers' side).