Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Volkswagen Cc - Consumer Reviews

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Great Car!
By Luis @ Houston

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a great car. $70k style with $30k price. 2lt turbo is adequate. 4- seat concept is nice. It developed a water leak inside but VW of America called me to bring to the shop to have it fixed. They know now the door seals accumulate water and are fixing. Great styling outside and inside. Good motor. turbo boost. Great seats. I'm 5'9" married no kids and car is perfect for us.

Favorite Features

Back-up rearview camera. Navigation system. Hard-drive disk in stereo. In- Dash screen. Outside styling is great. Seats are super gripping.

Suggested Improvements

More engine power. Paddle shifters.

Best looking car on the road today
By Greg

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I looked at the Mercedes, BMW, Audi, and Acura's. The CC looks better than all of them, and has an incredibly large trunk, with a back-seat that also folds down. The technology package is awesome - even accepts a mini-flash card for music, and play's DVD movies while waiting. Another cool feature is the "auto-hold' brake. It automatically holds the car until you press the accelerator - great in rush hour traffic. This is a great car and excellent value. It's design will last at least 10 years or more.

Favorite Features

GPS, Hard drive player, DVD player, cornering headlights that auto-dim after the turn, style, seating, fold-down rear seat, large trunk, tech styling inside, awesome grill and rear deck. Perfect.

Suggested Improvements

Kids complain backseat is a little stiff after a long drive. Ride can be a little rough on bumps - EOS rides smoother.

Water Leakage
By Stephen (Dallas, TX)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a wonderful car! VW has done a great job. Sleek,total head turner. I love that it has no model on the outside.One major flaw is water holding in the doors.Especially the rear doors. I noticed it immediately. After being washed or rain it holds in the doors. It will soak your shoes. Waited to have it address at the first free maintenance (10K). My area experienced a lot of rain a few days before taking it. I happened to notice the water is now inside the car. Back right floor board is soaked. I let the service man experience the woosh of water in the svc bay. They found water in the front as well. Now 3 days in the shop. They are clueless at this point. Send me suggestions!

Suggested Improvements

Water leakage resolve. Option for a bit more pep under the hood.

Amazing Sport Sedan!! Test Drive it!
By The Kingwood KId

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The last Sports Sedan I owned was a 2004 Acura TSX. In my opinion, this car blows it away on performance and handling. From the satisfying grip of the steering wheel to its solid handling and acceleration, this car is a winner. I could feel the difference when I drove a new TSX and a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport. Two months ago I didn't know this model VW even existed. I can't understand why VW hasn't marketed this car like it has some of their other models. You have to test drive this car to really appreciate what it has to offer in terms of the driving experience. Simply amazing. I have had the CC for two weeks and have about 700 miles on the car with no complaints what so ever.

Favorite Features

My favorite features besides the two- toned interior are the Bluetooth phone system, which is now a standard feature on the 2010 model; and the radio system is excellent. I especially like the touch screen channel changer. The rubber floor mats capture debris before it gets ground into the carpet.

Suggested Improvements

My only suggestion is the incorporation of an integrated garage door opener as a standard feature.

New Owner 2 day review CC SPORT VR6
By sumncguy

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

5/7 220lb no problem getting in/out, plenty leg/head room. Drver Seat setting allows ample leg room rear seat rider. Config of the dash controls, 1st glance, easily found/used while driving. Over done interior electronics most I will never use. A good reason to get the warranty. VW should offer VR6 with less fluff. If they did I would have purchased that model instead. Performance/handling quite good both in twisties & on the slab. slow at the starts. Rougher back roads reminded me I was in a smaller car. Performance/steering wasnt inhibited crests/valleys are felt more. Mirror/through window views unobstructed. Ill be back with an updated review.

Favorite Features

Exterior styling / interior styling $29,713 leftover tag. Fuel mileage, VR6 Power. 3/36 no charge service. 5/60000 no charge drive train warranty.

Suggested Improvements

offer a trimmed back model of the VR6 Sport with less interior electronics/toys. Its a Volkswagen, change the horn tone to the Bugs meep meep tone.