2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Update to Review Below
By Joe on 03/22/09 20:20 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I had posted a partially negative review below, in which I complained about my new CC's steering feel and response. (I loved everything else about the car.) I finally decided something HAD to be wrong. I took the car in for service, and the dealer found it needed a new electronic power steering controller and a new steering rack. The car drives very differently now. The steering is tight and responsive -- no complaints whatsoever. In fairness to VW, I wanted to update my review. I am a very satisfied customer and strongly recommend the CC to anyone and everyone looking for a top quality, fun-to-drive, great looking sedan.

Best value out there!!
By Sam on 03/19/09 22:40 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I found the Sport to be the best value out there for your money right now. I jumped on mine as it had extra features that seem to be available with earlier build CC Sport Models, which include Auto dimming rear view mirror, auto headlight wipers, auto-on headlights, puddle lamps in the side mirrors, and power passenger seat. Some of the very first models came with a memory features for the driver seat as well, but mine did not, which was fine. I was able to find the 6 speed in my color and I was hooked! I currently have about 800 miles on it, and it has been a blast to drive! It has excellent pickup, gas mileage and comfort. I feel like I bought a high end luxury car! Test drive it!!!

CC - The People's Car
By acabrera10 on 03/19/09 20:20 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

What an amazing car. Fantastic ride, interior, and comfort. A totally amazing experience. VW has a winner here. My wife and I drive the CC and can't help to notice the attention the car gets. On the very first day I got the car, I had 3 people stop me and ask about the car. I went from a Honda Pilot to the CC and what a great move. One word describes the VW CC - AMAZING!

Love this car
By DKR on 03/17/09 13:10 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I too looked at everything available, and went to VW on a whim. I was sold on the CC before I even drove it. The price point is amazing, the features are above those offered in the same class level at the price. I have only had it 2 days, but can't wait to get in and drive. Have been waved down 3 times in the 30 hours I have owned it to ask what it is. Love that it has no real markings, other than the VW logo. People think its a Benz.

Traded in my 06 Passat for 09 CC Luxe
By TexC36 on 03/13/09 09:02 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great Car. My first VW was an 06 Passat, great engine, great dependability, no problems or issues in 41,000 miles of daily commuter service. Drove a new CC and found it rode better, was quieter, and of course looks great. Gone is the "wallow" in higher speed corners that was present in my old Passat. CC has a tighter feel all around.

CC 2.0T Manual
By paul on 03/12/09 18:57 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded in my 2000 A6 2.7T on the CC. I am very pleased with the of the car overall. While not as luxurious or powerful as my old Audi, it's hard to believe this car can be had for under 26k. It looks and feels like a much more expensive car and the 2 tone leatherette interior is top notch. The clutch is very light and the 6 speed manual is satisfying. This is a great car! I hope it proves to be reliable long term vehicle. That was my only concern repurchasing from this German brand.

No Detail Missed
By Bart on 03/12/09 14:44 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It's in the details. This car compares to cars much more expensive; like BMW, Mercedes, and Audi. The attention to detail is outstanding. Every where you look it is finished off with high quality materials and exceptional design thought behind it. The ride is silky smooth, yet the handling is awesome. Handles awesome in snow, a lot better than my Honda Odyssey. If you care about details and high quality, this is the car for you, unless you want to spend 20 grand more for the same thing with a fancy name.

Love it
By Feng on 03/09/09 14:47 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

make a test driving and bought it in 20 min. I like the total new style. This car feels like luxury car. The price package was very attractive ($37140), which was below invoice price.

A Pleasant Surprise
By camrnlendy on 03/08/09 07:19 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

What a gorgeous car! I was deciding between the CC Luxury and a 09 Audi A4 Premium Plus. The CC was a few thousand less than the Audi, but the cars are actually quite similar. The CC LUX edition has beautiful leather seats, and all the conveniences of an entry level luxury car. Although Bluetooth is optional and runs about $300 dealer installed. The car drives like an A4 with ample power from the 2.0T engine. Handling is superb. This is my 3rd VW in the past 8 years. Also owned and A4 for awhile. This is probably the nicest, most well appointed, and best handling out of all 4 cars. You can get an entry level CC for around $25K+ which is quite a bargain as well.

Best bang for your Buck!
By Joel on 03/08/09 06:58 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The CC is the best vehicle out there for this price point. From the beautiful lines to the top-notch interior this is one excellent vehicle. I looked at everything out there and nothing compares. I got mine for just over 24,000 with the Automatic.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$120 per month*