Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

2009 VR-6 Great Deal
By HoustonJR

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Replacing 2002 Passat. Vehicle is much quicker and more fun to drive. Got a great deal on a VR-6 model, paid $29.2K in Houston, TX. Have put 1000 highway miles on it and it's very comfortable. Averaged 28 mpg.

Exterior looks, very supportive seats, quick acceleration

Sunroof that opens

Still going strong
By attaymik

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my CC almost a year and overall, I'm extremely satisfied with my car. I had an issue with the AC compressor and it took about 3 weeks for the dealer to get the part in (from Germany no less), test and repair. I was annoyed by that, but more at the way it was handled by the Dealer. During that spell, I limited the amount of time I drove the car because it was hot and no air! The iPod adpater works great w/my iPhone but has to be constantly plugged/unplugged with my Nano, might be the Nano. Other than that, I've had no other issues. It's fun to drive, gets great gas mileage and I still receive compliment after compliment. I still love my car.

I love the auto hold--use it all the time going thru Starbucks, the seating is very comfortable, sound system, 40gb hard drive.

I noticed more of a lag when in Sport mode than I did with my other Passat. Dealer says it's normal. No other suggestions at this time.

This Car is a Winner!
By Bette

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I drive an average of 800 miles a week and I'm still amazed at its comfort, performance, style, and value. Like driving it more than my BMW 530I...and receive way more compliments. Surprisingly good gas 30-33 highway, 25 avg MPG. Great traction, torque and overall performance. At first glance easy to confuse for the Mercedes CLS.

Exterior and Interior styling, Bluetooth, rear camera, Navigation system. Easy uncomplicated ride. Comfortable seats. Everything.

Better visibility for blind spots

Very Impressed
By Eric Sands

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had mine for about 3 months now. I love the way it drives. Very German. Sporty. Stiff but not jarring at all. Very quiet cabin at highway speeds. Quality craftmanship interior and exterior. I love the simplistic layout of the cockpit. There is just enough to give you the info you need, without cluttering up the dash with useless trinkets and faux finishes. The brushed aluminum is real. No problems so far. I am a little disappointed in the gas mileage. Nowhere near advertised. They stated 27 mpg highway. I do 95% of my driving on the highway and I never hit traffic and I am getting about 23 mpg. That will add up quite a it over the years...

Dynaudio is absolutely a MUST!!! Very comparable B&O of Audi. This car gets looks. Like "stop and stare looks" everywhere I go. I have had strangers come up to me to ask about the car. This car loves to go fast! The faster you go, the better the drive. Nice pickup too. On mine around 0-60 in 5.8s.

Better gas mileage... or more truthful disclosure about it. Bluetooth should be standard on a car at this price point. More interior color choices. Oh! And a sliding sunroof would put this package over the top!

A True Nightmare
By wr0108

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I will try to keep this as short and to the point. I was extremely excited about my 2009 new lease - a truly beautiful car. Within 4 days of leaving the lot, the steering sensor light went on. It has been back to the dealership 3 times for that problem, in addition they found a leaking coolant system on one return and now it is again in the dealership for a leak on the rear passenger floorboard --- eight days and counting for the leak and another loss of the car of 3 weeks for the steering light issue. It is a true Lemon. I know its hard to believe because of the looks and design but i am just relaying my issues. When its not in the shop, its a great car but... Beware.

Design - interior and exterior. Awesome looks.

Leak issue. Steering sensor issue. Reliability - work better with the consumer when issues arise.