2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Very satisfied with the CC
By wogass on 04/04/12 14:10 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought new In 09 and I though I'd might be taking a chance as it was in it's first year of production. Now, 3 years later & 76000km I'm glad I took the chance as I've been extremely happy with it. I've had no issues other than the dealership I bought it from (Horrible customer service). I switched dealerships which made all the difference In getting the most of out the car & service.

WATCH THE GAS GUAGE GO DOWN AS YOU DRIVE
By bobseelos on 06/10/11 16:08 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this 4 Motion CC as a model left over after the 2010's had come out on a $499 per month 36 mointh lease, 12000 miles per year. the big negative issue i have with htis vehicle is the gas mileage. Averages about 20 miles per gallon. Car has lots of pickup and is usually driven about 80 on the freeways so I guess this is the reason for the poor gas mileage.

A waste of money
By bluebenz on 05/27/11 14:11 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Paid big bucks for this car, problems from day one. Check engine lights, water leaks, rattles, rattles and more rattles, interior parts that break, horrible build quality.

still in love after 1 year
By ed on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the vehicle 1 year ago and drove 16000 miles without any problems. I bought it with a 9300 usd discount brandnew! So I spend 33000 usd for a car that I still love.. Great performance, love the awd system in every condition, great looks. Wished they could offer tdi versions in the US with the 4motion. Overall very satisfied!!!!!

Awesome CC
By Joe Ostarello on 03/22/10 04:45 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I am 6'4" tall and more comfortable in this auto than i have been larger size luxury models I have owned. It is beyond any doubt a great auto to drive. The only trouble in the 1st 8 months has been a couple of fault warnings for the distance sensors and OBD that did not latch or require service

My Stellar CC
By Charlie on 01/29/10 05:10 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned the car for 7 months now, added the gold coast accessories package on a white gold CC VR6 4Motion. I get stopped weekly at gas stations, stores, starbucks etc people asking what kind of car. if you are bored of today's boring designs and average ride quality, just go buy one. this car stands entirely above it's base 26k price.

4-Motion is KING in snow!
By Steven on 01/27/10 10:31 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my VW CC with slight hesitation as I originally did not want the VR6 4-motion. What I originally wanted was a VR6 Sport with black or silver exterior w/ navigation. The vehicle that fit my description was not available at my local dealer but they did have a VR6 4-Motion in Iron Gray ext w/navi (64mi on the ODM) with huge discount on the price as they were already getting in MY10s. So I took it. It took me a while to get used to the ext color but I instantly fell in love with the car when winter came with heavy snow. The 4-motion makes driving in Michigan snow weather so easy when I compare it to my previous MY2000 BMW 323i. No slips or ESC/TCS lights blinking...just WONDERFUL!

Yee-hah!
By welby on 12/29/09 00:29 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I spent a great deal of time shopping and researching before buying this car. I test drove Audis, Infiniti Gs, BMW 3 series, Volvos and others. The CC took the cake. And, in the end, only BMW's 335i felt more muscular. Aesthetically, inside and out the CC seems near perfect; mine is white and, simply put, only a Mercedes CLS looks better. Once you sit in this thing everything else feels cheap and gimmicky. In terms of performance, I love driving this car. It's brawny when you want it to be, but it can double as a comfortable commuter. Edmunds is ho-hum about the V6 4Montion, but I wouldn't have it any other way. The powerful engine and all wheel drive are well worth the extra money.

My first but not last VW
By Bob on 12/18/09 11:15 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this in Fall when my previous car started having engine problems. I was looking at comparing the Lux and VR6, but the deal was too good to pass up ($ off due to age of car). So I found this car that had all the features I wanted, for a great price and quality of German Engineering. I love how the seats hug my body while driving. The other nice feature is the back seat pass-though in the center. This feature allows 4 people and skis to comfortably fit in the car. The 60/40 split seats are also nice when transporting other larger items. My friend bought his Jetta TDI from this same place after enjoying the ride in my car. I hope this is still around when it's time for a new car.

The right Ride
By cbroo on 11/13/09 13:09 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is a beautifully styled car. I love the pick-up, the interior and had no major problems (only a small issue with the module that controls the radio). An outstanding car for the price. I changed from Volvo and never look back.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$120 per month*