2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
Going on 4 years
By brcc on 12/06/12 07:15 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought my '09 Lux new Mar '09. Have 44K on it with absolutely no issues. Avg 25 mpg with 35 on trips. Use 89 octane and not premium with no problems. Enjoyable driving with multiple seat settings to suit longer hauls. Nice cockpit with the extended moonroof panarama. Constantly surprised by quality of the car, finding little, but substantial advantages every time I go through it, e.g. full spare, tie downs and just the material used. Recently replaced OEM Continentals which got noisy with age with quiet and nicer riding Michelins.

No Longer a VW Amabassador
By bulldogj on 09/17/11 09:20 AM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Loved CC in beginning. Work in sales so lot of people see car & commented on. Couldn't take after purchased bcause recall 4 seat wiring. Washed car 1 week later & window leaked due to seal. Then trunk would not close. All warning signs 4 things to come. After no warranty due to miles: dashboard around ignition & glove box started bubbling & peeling. Then trunk would not open. Wire harness broke no obvious rodent chewing that caused it; cost $250.00. Recall steering column console Aug 11. Sept: steering wheel locked & couldn't drive thought due to recall. Nope, diagnosis rack & pinion issue not related to recall - VW svc est $1600.00 plus $80 tow. Sales colleague was buying; no more!

WOW
By mfx1001 on 02/17/11 18:38 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

While visiting my sister, we went to a Mercedes dealer and looked at a C300 that she was interested in. She was trading in her old Mercedes and felt that 'there's nothing like a Mercedes'. There was a VW dealer down the block from Mercedes, and since I've always wanted to look at a VW CC, we went down the street to check it out. Our first impression was "wow"! We took one out for a test drive and that was it. She got a new CC Sport and I bought a used 2009 Lux ltd. We both couldn't be happier. The cars ride and handling are well controlled and very comfortable. Interior and exterior are beautifully done. Yahoo, it's fun to drive again!!!

Buy one and you see what I mean.
By G. Wilson on 04/05/10 12:07 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have seen and read numerous reviews on the CC. I perchance a 2009 CC Lux., and I have 15K on it so far with no problems. The turbo 4 is all the power needed to motivate this sedan, and the 31 mpg on the freeway is spot on. I would recommend this car to anyone who wish not to see him or herself coming and going ever time you take a drive. This has been one of my best perchance as for as a near Lux. car.

Love at First Sight
By falkender on 03/18/10 13:25 PM (PDT)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Traded in an almost new Camry for my luxury model CC. Just had to have one. Have absolutely no regrets. Fun to drive, beautiful and easy on the gas.

As Good as it Looks
By Brian on 02/08/10 18:23 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Car has exceeded expectations, even for a VW buff. Great handling, acceleration along with economy (25-34 mpg). Quality is evident everywhere. Heated seats are 'wonderbar'. Absolutely no flaws to date.

Small Design Flaws Looking Rearwards
By Joel on 12/08/09 08:52 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The only thing that I do not care for about the CC at this point is looking rearwards when it is raining. The angle of the rear window does not allow sufficient water to drain (it stands), and there is no wiper. And the design of the side rearview mirrors also allow water to accumulate. And this is even with using products to improve water run- off.

No regrets
By tk on 11/21/09 12:08 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It is 5 days since I bought a 09 CC and it is official - no buyer's remorse. It is every bit as good as it looks. Drives like a charm, fun to handle and it surrounds u with luxury that is affordable compared to BMW 328(most boring car in this price range) /Audi A4/Accura - they simply do not match the style and finish of this baby. My kids love it and for a change my wife congratulated me on the selection - well that is quite an achievement :)!

Still going strong
By attaymik on 11/10/09 10:28 AM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my CC almost a year and overall, I'm extremely satisfied with my car. I had an issue with the AC compressor and it took about 3 weeks for the dealer to get the part in (from Germany no less), test and repair. I was annoyed by that, but more at the way it was handled by the Dealer. During that spell, I limited the amount of time I drove the car because it was hot and no air! The iPod adpater works great w/my iPhone but has to be constantly plugged/unplugged with my Nano, might be the Nano. Other than that, I've had no other issues. It's fun to drive, gets great gas mileage and I still receive compliment after compliment. I still love my car.

This Car is a Winner!
By Bette on 11/09/09 20:41 PM (PST)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I drive an average of 800 miles a week and I'm still amazed at its comfort, performance, style, and value. Like driving it more than my BMW 530I...and receive way more compliments. Surprisingly good gas 30-33 highway, 25 avg MPG. Great traction, torque and overall performance. At first glance easy to confuse for the Mercedes CLS.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$123 per month*