Used 2014 Volkswagen Beetle Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Volkswagen Beetle Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2014 Volkswagen Beetle Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Beetle model:

A Very Satisfied Husband and Wife
By Francis J Wanat Jr

2014 Volkswagen Beetle Hatchback 2.5L 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

For the price and condition this was a fantastic purchase. My first car forty- six years ago was a Beetle Bug and although the air-cooled engine is no longer, the reliability and technology are very much in the product. My wife and I have no regrets. We have a loaded SUV and she claimed the Bug as hers before we returned home from the purchase. It was also a wonderful purchase experience as we were already qualified for credit and knew what we wanted having done extensive on-line research.

Best Beetle ever made...Got me back into VW!
By Sean

2014 Volkswagen Beetle Hatchback R-Line PZEV 2dr Hatchback (2.0L Turbo 4cyl 6AM)

VW should advertise this car. It is so much fun to drive. Gets better gas mileage than advertised. Faster than 2014 GTI. Great handling. Powerful Turbo Motor. Looks like old bugs again...Only.... the new one has a great heater......AND it Is really safe. My R-line beats up on classic muscle cars. I love my R-Line and plan to keep it forever! Test drive one. The R-Line Beetle sells itself. With new Civic having engine troubles this year 2016...Time to look at a Beetle? Because of my R-Line I am building a 1965 VW Beetle. Got me back into VW's as a hobby! Again; I love my VW Beetle R-Line Coupe. It honors the old Beetle and has the tech to make it relevant now!

Luv my punch buggy!
By Karen LaGrasse

2014 Volkswagen Beetle Hatchback R-Line 2dr Hatchback (2.0L Turbo 4cyl 6AM)

This is a Great car! Agile, fun to drive, lots of power, great on gas, and very cool looking. Have had many beetles thru-out my life, and I'm loving my 2014 turbo R-Line! Closest they've come to the Karmin Ghia design for awhile with a truly gorgeous interior, and exterior even with the duck-tail. A 'Drivers Wanted' dream! A bit pricey, but worth it to me. So sorry about the diesels, but I will always be a VW affectionado!