2013 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Beetle Convertible model:
Cute car, but not the best quality
By d_vegas on 08/29/14 20:58 PM (PDT)

2013 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible 2.5L 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl 6A)

Bought my VW Convertible new and have owned it a year now. Have had multiple window issues (motors and seals) and also a tire issue (one bad tire). VW needs to install better quality parts that do not break as easily, because going back and forth with the dealer is not only time consuming, but also frustrating for everyone involved. My car originally had Continental tires, which were so so, but one tire was bad and took a while to diagnose through a road force balance. The faulty tire was subsequently replaced, but I recently decided to just buy Michelin's and not have to worry about anymore future problems. Now after multiple balancing and alignments, it drives much better.

Wow! Great convertible! I'm glad I took a test drive!
By minivandad1973 on 06/03/13 18:07 PM (PDT)

2013 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Turbo 2dr Convertible w/Sound (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I had no expectations going into the VW dealership. After driving a Mini Cooper S convertible for seven years I didn't think I would be impressed with the new Turbo Beetle convertible. Wow! I was surprised... Great acceleration, incredible comfort for four adults and superb sound was what I needed to move me out of my Mini into a car that could comfortably accommodate my family. My day starts with a big smile getting into my car. Having driven many different convertibles I can say their are none at this price point that offer the level of performance and space found in the new Turbo Beetle. My entire family loves this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Beetle-convertible in VA is:

$139 per month*