2016 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Rented ford yaris for road trip
By Michael

2016 Toyota Yaris Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

If you are driving this car more than 20-30 min. at a time, then you are going to be hurting! Last weekend I drove to Kansas from Colorado and back in a day, and it was killing me. After driving the car for 5 hours and a little over 400 miles I was limping at the gas station. 300 miles later I got out to walk around and was limping from the pain of my foot the entire time. I switched out with the co-driver and she said after just driving for an hour her leg and thigh was killing her. The foot peddle is small and really hard to keep at the right speed, there is no cruse control and the speed gauge goes in increments of 10 so you don't know how fast you are going. Having to keep looking at the speed gauge every 10 seconds to see that you are speeding or not makes this unsafe because YOU ARE NOT WATCHING THE ROAD! which makes this an unsafe car to drive even in the city. When we finally got back to Colorado I could barley walk to the front door of our house and 3 days later my foot still hurts.