2011 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: My 2011 Yaris

2011 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

My 2011 Yaris
By mark_s3 on

2011 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just purchased this car a few weeks ago (53 miles) and I have to say this is a cool little car! I got 40 MPG on the highway (top speed 60MPH non interstate roadways) and 36MPG on the Interstate (Top speed 70MPH). Comfort? Not sure why Edmunds said what they said about the car, but I find it quite comfortable to operate. The car seems higher off the road, more visibility out the front. I have not yet ran into any of the issues the other reviewer has, but it's good to kmow about the air filter. Am now using it in consert with my ZX2 (using it every other week).

Power Windows, Aux input for my XM Radio (wasn't spending $600.00 for XM when I could get a radio at a retail store and activate it too for $70 total) Power locks, Keyless Entry, Power side mirrors.

Make satellite radio standard (with or without subscription).
By tincup23
on 11/23/11 18:16 PM (PST)

I have owned a 2011 4dr hatch back since mid July 2011 had 20miles on it when i got it. I will say with out a doubt the best car i owned in 24 yrs. I travel to work 1 way 35 miles and the mpg on this car does what it says, meaning i pay no more then 7$ a day round trip. I`m 6`6 235 yes it`s a clown car for me :) BUT this car works exactly what iu wanted MPG!!! period... O btw this is my FIRST "non-american" car and IF Toyota and their warranty hold hold it wont be my last.. Toyota baby wow i`m impressed.