Sensible and Awesome
By Jon on
2010 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
I love my Yaris. For such a small, zippy car, there is a lot of room! I can fit my bike with the seats down (with the front wheel off) but it still fits! It gets great mileage, 36 mpg normally, with 38-40 mpg if I drive it nicely around the countryside. In carmine red, the yaris is very handsome looking and gets lots of questions and compliments. The seats are firm but comfortable. The climate controls, simple and straight forward, are very easy to fool with while driving and are very smartly laid out. The doors feel very sturdy and not cheap at all. My friend's corolla feels cheaper. The center dash doesn't bother me at all. To sum it up- zippy car, great on gas, & comfortable. Check it out!
Favorite Features
It's not a very wide car, so if there's debris or a dead animal on one side of the road, I can hug the left or right side of the street and avoid the debris AND stay in the lane! Also, I love how tiny the front end is. This car seriously fits anywhere.
Suggested Improvements
Wish the lift back came with different interior color choices, like tan or maybe faux leather. Also, wish there was an instant and average MPG gauge, so I don't have to calculate my MPG every time I pump gas. Hmm, nothing else I can think of. Hybrid version?