2010 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: I love my Yaris!

2010 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Yaris

Base Sedan (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my Yaris!
By Rex81 on

2010 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a car enthusiast. I know a lot about cars and have owned everything from muscle cars to sports cars to big luxury cars to tiny commuters. The Yaris is my favorite all arounder so far. It looks great, gets AMAZING gas mileage, it's fun to drive, and feels solid on the road. The ride is an excellent mix of comfort and handling, the stick feels great, and it's just a great car to get in and go. The engine, though small, is really great. Very smooth, quiet, efficient, and it has adequate power. The sedan's trunk and rear leg room match many large cars. It's amazing how small it is on the outside and how large it is inside. Overall, the best car for the money out there.

Price, engine, transmission, ride, reliability, solid feel, looks, low cost to own, fuel economy. It's everything my 07 Corolla was and more. No regrets at all. I love this car.

The interior design is somewhat gimmicky, although it works. I wish the stereo was removable in case I want to upgrade. Toyota makes a decent stereo though, so it's sufficient at least. It would be nice to have the auto headlights like the Corolla.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review