2010 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: I LOVE my Yaris!

2010 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

I LOVE my Yaris!
By pawsplus on

2010 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 6th Toyota, and my first- ever NEW one. I have only had it a week, so I can't comment on reliability, but I fully expect to have the car through 300K miles. I have the 5-speed, and it's a darn zippy ride! Smooth shifting and peppy. The center odometer/speedometer doesn't bother me a bit and it's nice to have the extra glove box so close to the driver. The car is ABSURDLY large inside compared to what you would think--a ton of room for both driver and passengers or cargo. I feel as if it's roomier than my Corolla.

LOVE the gas mileage! That supposedly improves after the car has been driven, but I'm already getting 37-38 mpg! The car is adorable as well. The driver-side glove box is GENIUS. No more reaching across to dig things out of the passenger side box.

It's probably not changeable due to need for aerodynamics, but parking is challenging b/c you can't see where the front is! Hopefully I will learn and get better with time. Right now I'm parking 4 feet away from every car. ;-)