2010 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Great Car!

2010 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great Car!
By John on

2010 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car (had about 18 miles on it) and the very same day drove about 800 miles in a single day. I think a lot of the posters here exaggerate a bit on the gas mileage as I am getting roughly about 32 mpg before the fuel gauge starts blinking. Not bad but that was mainly highway driving. Drove it back another 800 miles and getting the same results. Of course, I had the AC going on the entire time which can affect the mpg. The interior did not have really nice quality materials but what do you expect from a $13k car. The engine was great and very zippy but also at the same time, extremely loud. You can feel the bumps and roaring of the engine. Overall, a great car.

I didn't have a "favorite" feature of the car but I did like the "zip" and cornering ability of the car.

Something to lower the noise from the engine. More rear seat leg room and more trunk space. Seems like the car was getting close to 5000 rpm at 80 mph which seems a bit high?