2010 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Fun/Zippy/Money saver

2010 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Fun/Zippy/Money saver
By whatswhat1 on

2010 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 4 door hatchback and have driven it over a year. I also opted to add leather seats-great idea. Fun to drive, very zippy, can park anywhere, great turning radius (it still surprises me at times), wonderful to haul things in because of the back seat options, reliable and cheap to drive. I average depending on my driving style between 28-31 mpg city and 32-40 mpg highway. You will only get the 40 if you go 65 or under on a non windy day. Cons are that you hear the road noise and engine a lot, feel bumps because of stiffer shocks and the inside is more plastic than I would like...but this is not a sedan so what do you expect? A great, fun ride for the average cost conscious driver.

Fun to drive. Tight turns, great turning radius, hauls things well, comfortable on trips for a compact car, reliable and great for gas mileage.

Adding leather seats for ease of cleaning and more comfort. Something to lessen road/engine noise. Better speakers.