Used 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Great car!!
By Jay

2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

One of the best cars I have ever owned! Great gas mileage! The most reliable car I have ever owned. 147k and still going strong!

Best econo car I've ever driven
By balls_mckenzie

2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Lately I've been able to drive my gf's 2010 Yaris sedan auto and I cannot understand why this car ever gets a bad review. The turning radius is so tight, it's insane. The room up front is fine, a little tight in the back, but it's a subcompact. What blew me away most of all is this car's gas mileage. I've found it to be much better than 32 or 33. She has had the car for nearly 3 years - 0 problems. She still gets free oil changes, spent nothing on the upkeep. The ride is comfortable, we drove it on trips - no problem and like I said, the mileage is unreal. I own a '06 Xb with the same exact engine. 100K plus miles - zero problems. It's the reliability, that's why people buy it.

Gas mileage, problem free, easy to park, reliable, turning radius, fairly comfy ride, simple controls. It's a simple car so there are fewer things to go wrong with it electrically. Excellent engine - I have the same one, it's been around a long time and will not give you problems as long as you put oil in every 5K. Economical in every way - if you're looking to save money, this is the best car I know of.

The new model (all hatchbacks now) may have addressed this but - this car is dark inside at night. It's hard to see the window and lock controls. That's the only problem I have with it. If my '06 xb ever gets wrecked (only way I'd part with it) I'm getting a Yaris, but with a stick. This is a great city car, but if you need more speed - get it in manual. Makes a big difference IMO.

90,000 miles in 3 years
By jacksinn

2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Its no secret by how many miles are on this car that I bought it because of the great gas mileage. A little pricey. $17,000 and it doesn't have power ANYTHING. Friends make comments about that and they have a point. Still love the great gas mileage 35-40 highway. No problems with this car so far.

great car for me--so far 25 k
By hrs5

2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I think my yaris is fantastic as I look towards long term ownership w/o problems... It might be a bit underrated if assessed from the standpoint of initial 2010 reviews of the vehicle versus longer term ownership. This car has really grown on me in every way! I'm hoping that I can dime in again in another 25k with more positives.

incredible gas mileage sometimes better that 36 mpg highway

almost hibrid
By volvos60t5

2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

for me this is the car for this hard times,in the future all cars will be electric ,for not be a hibrid make an amazing millage. and is fun to drive. the car for the moment.

is a perfect pakage for this category.