2010 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Excellent economy car
By Common_Man on 01/25/10 11:29 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We have owned our Yaris for about a month and love it. We thought about buying a Prius, but the 10k price difference made us change our mind real quick. The Yaris sedan looks small from the outside, but is more than sufficient for daily use like commuting to work and running errands. Even at highway speeds (75+), the vehicle is pretty smooth with no vibrations/noise. Seems to handle snow driving (northeast US) pretty well, compared to my previous bigger cars. Fuel economy is excellent (38+ on mixed driving). 20 bucks fills up the car. Leg room is very adequate both in the front and rear. Recommend that everyone buy the power package that includes power windows, mirrors, locks and remote key.

I love my Yaris!
By Rex81 on 10/23/09 04:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a car enthusiast. I know a lot about cars and have owned everything from muscle cars to sports cars to big luxury cars to tiny commuters. The Yaris is my favorite all arounder so far. It looks great, gets AMAZING gas mileage, it's fun to drive, and feels solid on the road. The ride is an excellent mix of comfort and handling, the stick feels great, and it's just a great car to get in and go. The engine, though small, is really great. Very smooth, quiet, efficient, and it has adequate power. The sedan's trunk and rear leg room match many large cars. It's amazing how small it is on the outside and how large it is inside. Overall, the best car for the money out there.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Yaris in VA is:

$134 per month*