YaY For Yaris!!!
By yaris fan!!!! on
2009 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)
I've owned a Yaris for two years now, just upgraded to a 2009. I love it. There is so much space in the back seat, friends never complain, storage everywhere, I love the center console area , cup holders positioned perfectly. AMAZING gas mileage. Low cost maint. Because the car is so light weight it takes off quick even when getting on the free way. So no complaints about power. For the price it's worth it. The value of the car held on great. It's a great Car. Compare it to other cars similar to it and it stands out in price, style, comfort, and reliability.
Favorite Features
The cool storage compartments. In one above the steering wheel I keep quick handy items like my cell phone, sunglasses, iPod. It's great. The center console looks cool. It streams down like a waterfall. It catches a lot of attention. And of course the gas mileage. It does great on freeway.
Suggested Improvements
This is saying a lot about how good this car is. The 2007 Yaris I owned had one complaint , it had no power locks or power windows. But that was my fault for trying to save money. For the new 2009 i got power everything and the only complaint here is the orange center console light.