2009 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: I love this car!!

2009 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

I love this car!!
By Stephanie Less on

2009 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fantastic! I test drove both the manual and the automatic, and the manual is just wonderful. The clutch is smooth and it handles great. This little car can get up and go! One thing I love is how roomy it is, even though it looks like small from the outside. I can fit my sculpture supplies in the back no problem, especially after folding down the seats. I thought the speedometer in the middle would be a problem, but I've had no issue with it all, and I don't think anyone should let that hold them back from this great car.

All the glove departments and cubby holes are great! The cup and bottle holders are really cool too. I love showing off the crazy storage places around my car. I also love how the car looks. It's just fun and seems different than other hatchbacks.

At first, I would have said armrests, but since I have the 5 speed, I have no real need for an armrest. The only problem I seem to have with this car is when three people are in the back it becomes hard to see through the rear view mirror.