Amazing
By Andrew on
2009 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
Before buying a Yaris I did a ton of research on comparable cars and came to the conclusion that the Yaris Sedan was the best bang for the buck. I have not been disappointed. I love this car! Toyota was also offering 0% financing, so it was an even better deal. Comfortable and quiet (for the price), amazing gas mileage, and Toyota reliability. I couldn't be happier. In my opinion, the Yaris Sedan is the best car in its class... and I have looked at tons of other cars for comparison. I would recommend it in a heartbeat.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage. I average roughly 35mpg without trying to conserve gas. Car has plenty of room (I'm 5'9") and is an incredibly comfortable ride. It also looks like a normal car (as opposed to the Versa and Fit) and doesn't give up style for functionality. Everything seems very well built.
Suggested Improvements
Cupholders in a slightly different location (if defroster is on it will warm up your cold drink), and a more substantial armrest. Also glad I got the stick for highway merging... A couple more HP would be nice.