2009 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
2009 Toyota Yaris Sedan Manual
By Jack Santos on 01/03/09 12:39 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

If you are looking for a cheap, reliable car, the Toyota is the way to go. My family has been using Toyota for 20 years and never has had problems. The Yaris is no exception. The styling of the car catches glimpse even more than the Honda Fit and Nissan Versa. The center mounted climate control, radio, and odometers create a very nice V look. Not the fastest car out there, but one that will get you from A to B at a decent pace. Acceleration is slow however buyers are not looking for a fast car.

Echo Lovers Come On Over
By Carol on 10/21/08 03:36 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I owned a Toyota Echo, and drove it for 8 years with excellent satisfaction. I was hoping to drive it 8 more but was hit by another vehicle running a red light. Even so it handled beautifully and stayed upright. I searched to replace it and couldn't find another Echo. I looked for the closest thing..a 2009 Toyota Yaris. I love it. I recommend it. Gas mileage highway miles about 43 mpg. Plenty of pep and handles well. Try it, you'll like it:)

Best Value Among It's Competetiors
By Austin on 09/26/08 22:48 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

After my research & comparison on Toyota Yaris & Honda fit, I decided to get Yaris because it wins in most category & fit my needs for daily use. For two fill-ups, I got 41 MPG ( 40% city/ 60% highway) by driving it gently. It's amazing & almost as good as a Prius. The finish is excellent & the dashboard & charcoal fabric are nicer than others. The ride is smooth & relatively quiet. It accommodates 4 adults comfortably. The power & acceleration is outstanding for this small 1.5L engine. There is nothing to dislike.The only thing I don't like is that the power door lock/keyless entry is not standard.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Toyota Yaris Sedan in NJ is:

$226 per month*