2009 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Great little commuter car
By Volocty on 09/11/09 09:34 AM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Yaris S 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We love this car. It is everything we were looking for in a small commuter car. My wife calls it the Hummingbird, because it requires so little fuel to get around. We chose the "S" and Power package, which gives you all the features you need. My only complaint is that the Turn-signal indicator is too quiet. We choose the Manual 5-spd and have no regrets. Seats are firm, visibility is OK, center-mount dash layout takes a little while to get use to, but is very nice at night, since there is no light distraction directly in front of you. And we love the style and look of the "S" model.

Excellent choice
By Blaze on 02/07/09 16:31 PM (PST)

2009 Toyota Yaris S 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car, both inside and out. I am getting 35 mpg on average and I think this number will go up after the winter is over. This car has everything I need and is a great commuter vehicle. It is roomy inside, I had two snowboards and some other equipment in the back with the back seats folded down and another person on the passenger side, no problem at all.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Toyota Yaris in VA is:

$132 per month*