2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: YAR FOR KAR!!!!

2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

YAR FOR KAR!!!!
By Karla on

2008 Toyota Yaris S 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am so happy with this car!!! There are tons of compartments for storage, and 5 cupholders! There is no front seat console unfortunately, but I found a website where I can get an aftermarket one that will fit my little car. I got the hatchback SPORT edition, and although that wasn't what I initially set out for, I'm so glad I got it! It's so fun, and people are always smiling at it and saying things like "sweet"! The hatchback is great for a single person like me, or just a couple, but if you have kids, the hatchback really isn't as practical as the sedan would be. This car has a lot of pick-up and power, it can climb steep hills with the best of them, especially with that 3rd gear.

It's so spacious inside, the passing 3rd gear is awesome and fun and easy to use, and it really gives the car extra power when you need to pass. MPG! I love the extra glove boxes on the drivers and passengers side of the dash board. It's a breeze to park and get out of tight spaces too.

A center console with storage and a fold out cupholder that could easily replace the existing cupholder between the 2 front seats. At least offer Cruise control in this car! A choice of interiors would also be nice, tan is a nicer option than black for hot locations.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review