2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Super amazing!

2008 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Super amazing!
By aLeXaNdRa on

2008 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I saw this car and I immediately fell in love with it just because of the looks. I got online and I saw how amazing the gas mileage is. I get around 38 MPG. It's a very comfortable car, so fun to drive. Great for the economy and handles like a dream. You can fit into any spot in a parking lot, and I have had it for about 4 months and it's still perfect. I have had no problems with it. It's very roomy, not how you would think because it's a small car. I just test drove it and then I knew that I was hooked.

I love how it has soooo much room that you would not normally think it would. I love the MP3 player jack. The sound system is amazing! I prefer the automatic version. I love how it is sporty looking, I love the dash on the drivers side, and the cupholder, and I love how it has the gauge in the middle.

None, I think this is an amazing car and it should stay just like it is, well maybe the non key lock and unlock button!