2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: small car, but so roomy inside

2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

small car, but so roomy inside.
By i like driving now on

2008 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just got my Yaris and I couldn't be happier! My explorer was only 2 years old, but the gas prices were killing me and it was just too big. I enjoy driving now. I never have any backseat passengers anyway, so i put the backseats down and it's like a mini-suv. I even fit a desk and chair back there. I love all the cubby and stash places. I don't like things loose in my car. The doors are big it's alot easier to get in and out than I thought it would be. Didn't realize it tells you what gear you are in on the computer screen. Mom drove it in 3rd. Now we got it figured out. It has a great turn radius so 3 point turns are a cinchOutside. They put a lot of thought into this little car!

All the gloveboxes and cubbies. The design is so cute, very euro. Easy and fun to drive. I like the speedometer placement I think it is stupid to have to look through a steering wheel. Great gas mileage. Auxiliary input. Black interior, black seats with blue polka dots! No beige please!

I'd like to see more options. Leather would be nice. Another ac input I only found one. Heated seats. I think a center console would be really be awesome.