2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: NC to PA once a month

2008 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Review

NC to PA once a month
By Andrea M on

2008 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

My husband and I were looking for a car that got good gas mileage because we travel from NC to PA about once a month. I love my car. It did take me a little bit to get used to how to roof was shaped because I felt like I was in a bubble. I like the odometer and everything in the middle because I can see how fast my husband is driving. I would definitely buy another one of these. I can get about 500-600 miles out of a tank (11.1), plus it only takes about thirty bucks to fill up. If you are looking for a manual transmission be careful I think that the clutch is really loose.

The storage by the temp controls. I also like how spacious the whole car is. even the person sitting behind the driver has a lot of room.

Making keyless entry a standard feature (I did have it installed), moving the cup holders away from the air vents - I don't like my cold drinks getting hot. I do like how the cup holders go into the dash.