2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Incredible Value - Great Car!

2008 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Incredible Value - Great Car!
By casqueiro on

2008 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I cannot believe the quality for the price. The car is almost perfect, its extremely roomy and comfy inside, runs quiet and smooth and is super fun to drive with hands down the best turning radius of all time. I have gotten between 37-40 MPG on each tank with a 50/50 combo of city/freeway driving, except on one tank I got 35 with 5 people in the car the whole way. I haven't had it long enough to really judge reliability, but having just gotten rid of a lemon, I know what bad quality feels like, and this is a different world. Love this car!

Fuel economy, turning radius, tons of space in the interior, smooth ride, iPods sound GREAT running through the iPod jack.

The knobs on the front console look like a 5 year olds toy truck, the panels in between driver and back seat are thick and sometimes make it hard to see other cars - look carefully! Stereo could be slightly better quality but how can I complain for the price of the car?