2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: I love this car!

2008 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

I love this car!
By Shana on

2008 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am so happy with this purchase. After reading literally hundreds of reviews and doing my research, I finally settled on the Yaris Hatchback. I think it's a great size - one individual driving to school or work fits extremely comfortably. There is so much room. The car is very tall, and fits groceries so well. The higher clearance works great for living in Fargo, ND. So far the handling has been awesome. It's been such a pleasure this winter since it's so reliable, gets so warm, and is overall so much fun to drive. I'm beyond happy with my purchase. I've been raving to everyone I know.

The handling is my absolute favorite part of this car. The turning radius is so great that I'm not used to how easily it spins and turns and fits. It fits into literally any parking spot. The mileage is great, the ride of smooth, and I am even happy about the cupholders - I think they are handy.

I would love if ABS was standard. However, the regular brakes have worked well so far on these icy roads.