2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: I Love my new Yaris

2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

I Love my new Yaris
By Deca on

2008 Toyota Yaris S 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This little Yaris is the coolest car on the planet. I just am amazed with it. People look at me more than when i drove my Xterra . The gas mileage is awesome. My only concern is how this car will take the winter and sleet/snow. The S package does come with bigger tires so you do lose some gas mileage but the handling is better. The AC is great. The interior room is plenty. I do give Toyota lots of credit for making a peppy 1.5 16 valve . The Yaris should pass every test possible that my BF will put it through. I look forward to the east coast winter and see if it really is all that. Oh I did add my own GPS and Sirius and tinted the glass. Let's rock this Yaris.

I love the colors Toyota offers. Mine is blue as the review. The ability to park in nyc anywere is the coolest.

The driver seat needs more features. Dual 12V outlets would be nice. Side mirrors could be a little larger sunroof option would be awesome.