I hope they dont change it
By goyaris! on
2008 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
This zippy little car has totally exceeded my expectations. Its got phenomenal gas mileage- almost as good as my inl-aws hybrid civic, and for half what they paid for it, so really its a better deal. Way bigger inside than it looks, really attractive body style (I especially love the front, it seems to smile at me whenever I walk out to it), and it doesn't feel or sound like a tin can which is often the case which cheap cars. It feels like a much more expensive car. It took me about a day to get used to the center gauges- now I prefer them, and about a week before I realized I could simply shut off the vent in front of the cupholder if it was making my hot drinks cold (duh, I know). Go Yaris!
Favorite Features
fuel economy, full LATCH carseat system, seatbelt alarm (it bothers people so I don't have to), Aux jack, peppiness, STYLING!, roominess,etc. Just keep in mind this is not a Lexus or a Ferrari- it lacks certain elements of either, however it is way better than it should be for the price. I love it.
Suggested Improvements
Please Toyota! Don't change it, especially the looks! However it might be Nice if abs was standard as long as the price didn't go up, otherwise forget it. I love this car and will always own one for commuting even if I upgrade to a more expensive luxury or family car for around town.