2008 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Worth it.

2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

Worth it.
By Elaine on

2008 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car brand new and I must say I have not been disappointed. For $13,500 there is no way I could have gotten a better new car than this. It is fun to drive (had a 00 Volvo before this) and you get great gas mileage. Makes great U-turns and I can actually parallel park with this car. As far as built quality, well that is where it really could do better. Too much cheap plastic and the inside cloth on the driver's door is fading for some reason. As far as reliability goes, I see it lasting forever. I've put 17K miles on it and have done only the oil changes.

Cup holders, cute looks, roomy, Aux input, seats high up, cool looking dashboard at night, fun to drive, no blind spots.

The outside is already dented in 3 places just from shopping carts at the parking lot, you feel every small rock on the road, very noisy inside, when turning air on it smells disgusting, original tires are dangerous in the water (mine has slipped).