2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Yaris Hatchback is FUN & Amazi

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

Yaris Hatchback is FUN & Amazing on Gas
By Kandice Kartchner on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Yaris is a car that originally was introduced in Europe a few years ago, where I rented one and tried it out. I fell in LOVE with it, and wished that I could have one here in the states. Alas, the US had not approved them. (Perhaps the competition was just too much - so safe, fun, and amazing on gas.) Anyhow, when they came I had to see what they had done to them. It was utterly amazing! They are priced very reasonably. The hatchback has tons of space inside, innovative ideas & design features like three glove boxes, lots of safety, amazing handling & control, and nice interiors. I love driving it! It is really fun to drive, and very comfortable. I love the gas mileage and small size too!

My favorite features are the glove boxes for both driver and passenger, and the space saving ideas. I love how roomy it is, even with it being such a compact car. I love the flat folding backseat because I can put more in it than most cars can hold. It is great in lots of terrains and all weather.

The only suggestions I could ask for is a second set of air conditioning vents in the back seat area, because it gets warm back there fast in the desert and the air flow is needed back there. And I would love for it to have a large moonroof or see-through glass roofing option. :)