2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: This is my 15 year car!

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota Yaris

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This is my 15 year car!
By Jason on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for 2 days and love it. I am 6’2” tall, and I fit in the back seat fine, I own the car of course so drive in it. The car is zippy. I call it my little Buzz Buzz. No problem in corners, acceleration is nice (I have the 5 speed manual) and I do not think the price can be beat. It is everything the Echo should have been (and could have been since it shares the platform with the Echo and the Scion xA). For weighing less than 2300 lbs, it does not feel terribly light, but I have not driven it in a wind storm yet. I commute about 30 miles a day and no problems. The interior build quality is fantastic! Not to mention I get 3 glove boxes, a little waste bin, and 5 cup holders.

Cup holders and cubbies everywhere. Very well thought out interior. Fantastic paint job. Quality for a low price. Peppy performance. 40 Miles to the gallon! Woohoo. Smooth ride and nice handling. All my friends love it. The Price. Lots of room in the engine bay. Solid braking. Cargo space.

Wish it had a door lock inside the rear hatch. Wish the Hatchback at least had an available Tach. Despite the excellent build quality, fingernails can easily leave scuff marks in the durable, but soft black plastic interior parts. No tactile feedback on hatch lock.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review