2007 Toyota Yaris 1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Stylish, Reliable, Good Mpg, Bad

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Base Sedan (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Stylish, Reliable, Good Mpg, Bad on Snow
By Jill on

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love everything about this car except the lack of power and maneuverability on snow - it likes to slip, slide, and get stuck in a couple inches of snow pretty easily (I live in Wisconsin). In non-snow and non-icy conditions, it drives smoothly and has plenty of pep for the size. I love the way it looks inside and out. It is roomier than it would appear from the outside. The cupholders are extremely handy - better placed than any other car I have owned. Best of all, I get excellent gas mileage - overall I get around 34-35 mpg, but on a long all-highway trip I am able to get 38. That's hard to beat with a non-hybrid - and this car is comfortable! I would highly recommend this vehicle overall!

Favorite Features

Placement of the cupholders, adjustable driver's seat (up, down, forward and back), excellent gas mileage, comfortable, reliable, very roomy for a compact car.

Suggested Improvements

Better maneuverability on snow and ice - my car does have ABS, but lacks power in snowy and icy conditions.