2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: So Happy I Bought This Car!

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

So Happy I Bought This Car!
By Toni on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Initially, I looked at the '05-'07 Toyota Corollas, but once I test drove the Yaris, I was impressed by the sporty and comfortable driving experience. In my search for this car, I read posts from other owners, and now I am happy to add my very favorable opinion on this car. The purchase of this car is one of my best spending decisions, and likely to be yours once you decide on the model (sport/standard), color and transmission (auto/manual). Overall, it was the multiple tests drives of this car that convinced me to buy a new Yaris instead of the used Corolla.

I absolutely love the driver's side glove box right above the steering wheel. No more stretching over to the passenger's side for a pen/paper, lipstick, lotion, etc. It's all right there within reach. The other thing I really like is the 60/40 split rear seat. This comes in the power pkg.

Console indicator about what gear car is in. I have the automatic and it would be helpful to know easily w/o looking down at the shifter. No big deal though. There is such an indicator in Sport model. Would be nice to have rear liftback door release from the inside like a trunk open mechanism.