Premature review !
By Dale A. Drottar on
2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I write a review earlier, immediately after buying the car. Having owned it for a month, the only obvious fault I have experienced with it is the quality of the front part of the seat back on the drivers seat. The polyester cloth has worn/frayed where I enter/exit the vehicle. Apparently my belt and belt loop has worn the cloth on the lower left of the driver's seat. I tried to contact Toyota through the computer help line with no results. The seat was worn with less than 500 miles on the car. I am thin and in good shape, my weigh has nothing to do with the poor quality material being used. Dealership will try and help me, I hope. Rain always drips in the windows, rain shields a must.
Favorite Features
Great turning radius, great gas milage, gotta laugh when you look at it. Very peppy.Interior controls easily used.
Suggested Improvements
When folding down the back seat, one could VERY easily pinch their fingers. Better material for seats. Put rain gutters above windows on door. Split tailgate, top half opens up, the bottom half opens flat. Make rear seat removable. Arm rest should be standard.