2007 Toyota Yaris 1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Piece of Art

2007 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Review

Piece of Art
By veewhitehead88 on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Yaris a year before it became the model year, it had 19 miles on it. The car is reliable, I've never had a problem with it running. It is unbelievably peppy for such a small engine, the car climbs to speed easily on the road. Gas mileage is fantastic. It's all the hybrid mpg without the hybrid price. The only cons against it is that there is no rpm or battery gauge, and it does not handle well on turns at high speeds. The dashboard is all plastic, and while it has tons of storage room up front, my two glove compartment doors do not line up properly with the dash for whatever reason. I would recommend this car to absolutely anyone in the market for a small, hybrid-ish car.

Favorite Features

Sound system, the THREE glove compartments, FIVE cup holders, the seat belt alarms, and the exterior design of the car.

Suggested Improvements

The plastic dash looks really cheap and scrapes easily. Also, there isn't a lot of leg room in the back seat unless the passengers are children. Also, although there are only three doors to lock and two windows to roll down, it would be nice if they were automatic.