2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Love My Yaris!

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Love My Yaris!
By Karen on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Yaris about 2 months ago and so far it is meeting all my expectations. The dealer only had one lift-back and one sedan on the lot the day I was there. I chose the lift-back over the sedan because I didn't want a car that looked like every other car out there. This car is different - it draws a lot of attention. I love that this car is roomy and comfortable to drive. Compared to my last 2-dr this car is easy to get in and out of the back seat. I am getting around 35 mpg and hope for better as I continue to break her in - but even if 35 is the best I get it beats my last car by 10 mpg so I'll take it! It's a lot of car for the size and the price. Very satisfied.

Love the look, inside and out. It's comfortable, gets great gas mileage, and it's a breeze to park, even in the smallest spots. Love the cargo area - plenty of room.

I have to remove my water bottle from the door pocket to roll down the window - inconvenient, but not a biggie. I'm afraid the place where I rest my left foot while driving will wear quickly, especially after driving it this winter... would have liked something protecting the carpet there.