2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Love my new Yaris

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Love my new Yaris
By Florence Hanlon on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my new Yaris. It has given me great mileage, actually going more than the promised 39mpg, closer to 41 or 42. I have had it about a month to the day, and have only had to fill it up twice, have put more than 400 miles on it. I would like to know however if the safety tests have been done yet on it. I bought it because I had such good success with my first car, a Toyota Celica, and so I trust Toyota, and so far, have found nothing to complain about. I especially like that the "hump" in the dashboard is in the middle, rather than on the drivers side, obstructing my view. Would still like to know safety rating.

I like the fact that I can reach the gas and brake pedals without having to move the seat so far up that I can't turn the steering wheel easily.

It might be better if it had a bit more trunk space, but the rear seats fold down giving me added room. So, I guess that is a plus.