2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Review: Extremely Pleased!

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Extremely Pleased!
By matt_n on

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I really do love my Yaris. I was a bit skeptical after reading some reviews from various editors, but in the end I decided to trust the consumer reviews, and I'm glad I did. As long as you understand that you are not going to have the fastest car in the world, I think you will be pleased if you purchase a Yaris. I have a light touch on the pedal to conserve my MPG, but it has no problem traveling in the fast lane. I have never driven a hatchback, but now I am hooked forever! Some reviews talk about a lack of a fun factor, but trust me, it's a lot more fun than handling a big truck or SUV. It's a great feeling to fill up my tank and know it's going to last me the week! That alone is worth it.

The auxiliary jack. I have to be able to listen to my music library on my MP3 player wherever I go! It's a smooth ride. The look of the car is nice, and the color (Meteorite Metallic) is MUCH nicer than it appears on the Toyota website.

Just a slightly better sound system. I just wish it would be a little louder. It's adequate though, and it's an easy upgrade. Asking anything else, such as more power, is kind of beside the point. It comes with the territory with a small/cheap car like the Yaris. Thats how you get your MPG!