Awsome Car
By Old Man on
2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my 07 Yaris Hatchback and never had any problems with this car. I've owned about 13 cars now... some new and some used...I'm only 28 but I love cars. Drove VW's all my life but had too many problems. Needed a new car and tried the yaris. I love this car...it looks cool ..drives great (I get about 35-42 mpgs) how can you beat that. it's simple and clean...even though the windows are manual and locks.. they'll never break!.. you get used to the speed of it..it's slow but fun to drive. No tachometer.. but if you know how to drive .. you never look at the tach anyways..I recommend the car in white makes it look pricier...it's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow. I give it an 8/10.
Favorite Features
Style (very euro/Asian influence) color (Toyota White is very cool) interior (simple and clean) great gas mileage (35-to 42 for me) low maintenance (oil change filter.. the usual) the name Toyota attached to the car price (can't beat it) fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Wider tires from factory for base model maybe an engine horsepower upgrade.. Not much though. Have a tach option for people who might need one.