Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

My Little Runabout
By N. Peddle

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have been loving driving my small car. It's fuel efficient and I've already logged on 30,000 kms in just a little over a year. I drive 38 kms to work one way each day and am just as comfortable as I was in my previous car, which was slightly larger. I am so thankful I went to such a fuel- efficient vehicle now that gas prices have skyrocketed. I laugh at the gas guzzlers passing me each day. I love my little car. I made the right choice for my lifestyle.

Driver's seat comfort. Rear seat legroom, adjustable driver's seat height.

Something to hold the trunk lid up when open. It is very light, but needs a spring to hold it open when in use. Radio base is factory set too high. Needs toning down so the owner can adjust according to what they prefer.

Good Car
By T wallace

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We had a bad accident in this car. It was hit from behind while sitting still in traffic. It was estimated the other vehicle was traveling at between 40 and 50 miles an hour. While there was extensive rear end damage the cabin was not breached. My wife was injured but did walk away from the scene. If someone had been in the back seat they would have been injured but I do believe they would have walked away as well. It seems the car held up when you take into account the speed of the other car.

Gas mileage, fun to drive.

A little more refined. Less engine noise.

2007 Toyota Yaris
By winunicorn

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This has to be the best car I have even owned, from point of comfort, reliability, maneuverability, gas mileage - I got 46 mpg on a 1700 mile trip from FL through the Blue Ridge mountains and up through S. and N. Carolina, VA, MD, Penna and NY! Absolutely fun to drive. Should have ordered the power windows and cruise control. Big ticket for going too fast. Wanted to stay "green" as possible. I now get 37 - 38 mpg in town, love to drive this car, and having had two hip replacements, find it much more comfortable than my former Subaru LL Bean station wagon and my Volvo 770 wagon!

The seating comfort is marvelous! The driving control is sensitive and instantaneous, the gas mileage is a joy! joy! joy! The trunk on the sedan holds far more than one can imagine! The heating cooling systems, and radio are terrific! I love this car! Thank you Toyota.

Some better storage space in the doors in the driver's space...it's a bit too shallow to hold much. That's all!

Toyota forever!
By Hilary

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have always owned a Toyota Corolla. I found that the 2007 Yaris offered more interior room, trunk space and style then the Corolla and less exterior body. The price was also about 5 to 6 thousand dollars difference. Better gas mileage by far. I average 38 to 40 mpg in town and 40 to 45 mpg highway. The savings and efficiency is by far the best all around.

Small body style is sporty, The gas mileage is awesome and the trunk space is fabulous! Easy to drive and get around in. Comfortable for the long summer vacation drive as well.

More interior color choice would be nice.

Greatness!!
By pyscez2

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Being the island girl that I am, I wanted to get me a car that was fun to drive all over the island and would not use a whole tank of gas. The Yaris has been nothing but good to me. She's a beauty and she runs like a champ. In fact, I tricked my Yaris out and I'm always getting compliments about her. It's just a fun reliable car.

Fun, reliable, awesome turning radius.

There should be a Yaris XRS trim level because I had to invent my own.

• SUV