2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Yaris 2007 4 dr sedan
By JPR on 08/23/08 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Toyota Yaris had turned out to be the best car that I have ever purchased. My wife was hesitant at first however she now thinks it is a great car. The mileage is hard to beat. It now has over 30k miles and if it is driven right, I can reach 44 mpg on 1 tank of gas.

My little bubble car
By Jamielyn6705 on 08/22/08 11:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car last may in 2007. I saw it on line and just new I had to have it, its a fun car to drive and very reliable. The gas is great! The only bad thing I would have to say about the car is that it doesn't have great pick up, but you have to expect that because it a four cylinder. Over all excellent car!

2007 Toyota Yaris
By bill on 08/08/08 16:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Yaris has been an excellent purchase from the start. 38 mpg in town using the air, 42 on the hwy. Fast and comfortable, it is a great value for the money.

The most satisfying car
By Scott on 08/03/08 19:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I got mine two years ago and I am proud of having driven it around, particularly nowadays when gas price is above $4 per gallon. It always gives me more than 38 mpg even when I drive it in town. I can say that of many cars I have driven in the past including Honda Accord and Civic, the Yaris is the only car I have been totally satisfied with in every aspect. Since it is so cute, my wife who drives a Honda Accord begs me to drive hers and her to drive mine. Last year I purchase another Yaris for my son.

After one year of Yarising
By OKJoe on 08/01/08 06:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Pros: mileage still great at 37mph highway though I lost 2-3 mph when ethanol is added. Easy to park, and get in/out of. Adequate storage. A/C excellent. Dash layout excellent. Cons: seats are uncomfortable for long haul. Door arm rests are VERY hard! Also no standard middle console arm rest. Repairs: Rear view mirror disengaged from window. Cruise control disengaged two times for unknown reasons. Overall: We both still love the car and would buy again.

You cant beat it!
By luckylady23 on 07/23/08 20:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car new in Sept of 07 and it was the best decision I could have made. Not only is it very reasonably priced, but you can't beat the gas mileage. I average 38-city and 43-hwy. It rides very smooth, easily gets up to highway speeds, there is a ton of room on the inside, big trunk and good sound system. Not to mention, you get Toyota excellent reliability. I'm pretty sure the body will fall off before the engine dies!! I'd say this is one of the best car you can buy right now!

What a Great little Car!!!
By Melissa on 07/21/08 12:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car to get me from school and work to home. I've been driving a lot and my new Durango was killing me. This is a 3rd car for my family and I wasn't sure I'd like driving a car again, but I love it. I haven't driven the truck since I got it! I bought this car used, but it only had 17,000 miles and was clean. It is so fun and comfortable to drive. Peppy, handles well, rides pretty good on the freeway doing 80mph. My husband is 6'3" and fits well and my daughter sits behind him with plenty of room. I consistently get 39 mpg even going 80! Can't beat that!

The best car i ever had
By mark kumer on 07/17/08 19:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am 41 years old. I travel over 100 miles a day round trip. I bought my yaris as a birthday present for my wife. We travel together to save on gas. Thats why I bought this fine work of art in my own words. You see its a steal for what you pay compared to the hybrids. I get 45 to 50 miles to the gallon with the a/c off and driven 55 mph with a 10 gallon tank you do the math its awesome. You know that credit card commercial. 45 miles to the gallon on a 10 gallon price

My Little Runabout
By N. Peddle on 07/17/08 15:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have been loving driving my small car. It's fuel efficient and I've already logged on 30,000 kms in just a little over a year. I drive 38 kms to work one way each day and am just as comfortable as I was in my previous car, which was slightly larger. I am so thankful I went to such a fuel- efficient vehicle now that gas prices have skyrocketed. I laugh at the gas guzzlers passing me each day. I love my little car. I made the right choice for my lifestyle.

Good Car
By T wallace on 07/11/08 17:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We had a bad accident in this car. It was hit from behind while sitting still in traffic. It was estimated the other vehicle was traveling at between 40 and 50 miles an hour. While there was extensive rear end damage the cabin was not breached. My wife was injured but did walk away from the scene. If someone had been in the back seat they would have been injured but I do believe they would have walked away as well. It seems the car held up when you take into account the speed of the other car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.