2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Yaris scores a "10"!
By MAG47 on 05/27/08 14:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Last year we were in the market for a car and we bought the Yaris as a reliable, affordable mode of transportation. In little time we realized what a great investment we had made. The Yaris offers great gas mileage without sacrificing comfort.

2007 Toyota Yaris
By Jat on 05/25/08 05:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for 1 1/2 years now. It has 39000 miles on it now. I have no problems what so ever out of this car. I actually average around 40 mpg. I do coast every chance I get.

1 year of driving - Love this car!
By Steve on 05/24/08 22:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Yaris in April, 2007. Love it more everyday. Great car, better mileage. Never below 36 in town, 38 on highway at 75 mph. Had cruise control added at dealership. I LIKE the cupholders. They are up and out of the way. Front seat is very comfortable for adults. We took 5 12 hour trips from Wichita Ks to El Paso Tx in 2 month period. If you have a lot of driving to do and want to do it economically, buy a Yaris, you won't regret it. We don't.

Awesome Car
By Jason on 05/20/08 13:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Performance. Great acceleration for a 106 hp car. No problem keeping up in traffic and with careful driving manages 38-40 mpg in the city and 41-43 mpg on the highway. Comfort. Upright seating position is great for visibility and makes it easy to drive this car for hours at a time.

Almost 2 Years, and I'm Still Loving It
By Nancy on 05/14/08 14:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Yaris S in August 2006 and it has been a great car. I thought the slow acceleration speed would bother me, but I take the interstate every day and it has never been a problem. It's a fun car and I couldn't be happier with it. My family is in the car business, so I've seen (and driven) all kinds of cars, and this one is the nicest under $30K I've found.

Great MPG
By Mike on 05/11/08 17:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car used because some one was stupid and got rid of it. I average 38-39 miles per gallon. Excellent cars. I bought the S model and i dont regret the extra money.

Smart Buy
By Rochester Dan on 05/02/08 07:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

As gas keeps going through the roof, I keep smiling. With an average mpg of 40+ in mixed driving, I can't understand why people don't park their SUVs and get this to drive to work. What I am saving in gas is making the payment, not to mention the lower maintenance costs. The only negative is the cup holders, which is really a minor thing. The stereo is decent, the interior is roomy, and the seats are comfortable. I'm not a small guy, but this really doesnt feel like a small car.

Solid Commuter
By Aunit on 04/30/08 09:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The Yaris is all about cheap, reliable transportation and on that it delivers. I have seen well over 45mpg in mostly highway driving. I have had no reliability issues, all components work as advertised. The only issue I have had was that I was reversed into in a parking lot and the bumper cover cracked which may have been avoided but Toyota did not fit USDM cars with foam bumper absorbers (the parts under the cover, its essentially hollow under there). Canadian and Japanese cars have them.

Yay Yaris!!
By jenny on 04/23/08 09:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! Mileage is great. I drive about 80 miles a day and its great. I am averaging about 45-50 miles per gallon! And with these gas prices that's super good. I like the way it drives pretty fast for a small car.

Economical for rising gas prices
By Mel on 04/18/08 22:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased the Yaris for my daughter attending a near by University, pay her car, gas. etc. It's a great 'first' car OR a great 'fuel' economy car. As long as you take care of the maintenance with dlr, drive easy you'll love the Yaris. It's easy to park, easy to maintain, maintenance is minimal (if you take care of it) and with rising gas prices how can you not want a great economical car. I love everything about it, I'm sure as newer models come out the Yaris will only improve and become a strong Toyota car. I love the options and yes, there are somethings that need to change or ad (cup holds not in good locations and would like keyless entry) other than that it's a great car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.