Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

By A-town

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for a little over 6 months and have 10000 miles on her. I get gas mileage between 33-35 in mixed driving, I got up to 41 on a road trip. The car is great. It is nothing fancy but hasn't had any trouble with her so far.

Toleckia's Yaris
By Toleckia

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My experience in the 2007 Yaris is great. I love my new car. It is a stylish, comfortable, and affordable vehicle. It drives smooth which makes it fun to drive. If anyone ask me how does it feel to drive a Yaris, I will tell them it feels great. I would recommend anyone who wants a car that's afordable and comfortable to buy a Yaris.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are everything about the Yaris. Even though this is my first new car, it gets my approval in every way.

Tall person digs the Yaris S
By cpwray

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I am a freeway/open road driver from a more rural area. Seldom (to never) are we in a rush hour crawl. The Yaris posts near hybrid fuel efficiency with out the hybrid's price tag. Power windows, locks and cruise control and fairly good CD sound along with power steering and A/C make this economy model more pleasurable than the economy models of 3 and 4 years ago. I am six-three 230 lbs and enjoy riding in and driving this car. My family has four Toyotas and I do not fit in my daughter's Corolla. The Yaris is a different story: it has better interior room.

Favorite Features

By putting the Yaris in service I've reduced my greenhouse gas emissions by 55% over my previous ride. I am not "saving the environment" by any means but I might be destroying it at a significantly slower pace.

Suggested Improvements

Would like to see an ultra efficient car (as is the Yaris) with a little more luxury: more quiet ride (hang some sound proofing; better sound system; leather trim. Efficiency with some of the creature comforts we have come to enjoy.

Fun to Drive...You're Joking??
By Peter

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great mileage,good fit and finish. Ends there. Clutch and drivability the worst of any small car, wish I took a longer test drive. Those who say fun to drive, best test other small vehicles. Will be trading soon. First and last Toyota experience. This is my 6th small car experience and most disappointing in many ways.

Favorite Features

Mileage is great.

Suggested Improvements

Never knew they made 15" tires for cars with a wear rating of only 160... unheard of. Clutch is low budget, poor compared to all other small cars. Dashboard full of rattles and that's with glove boxes empty.

By Ashley

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have been researching this vehicle since it came out last year and it has completely lived up to the Toyota reputation. The gas mileage is amazing! We took a 700 mile trip and we only filled the tank twice and still had a half of tank left over! I love my new Yaris!

Favorite Features

The cup holders and the auxiliary plug for my iPod. The trunk space is huge too for a smaller car.

Suggested Improvements

I am getting a sunroof installed on mine, but other than that it's a great overall package for the price.