2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
LOVE IT SO FAR
By tezra on 04/10/06 16:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had it a day, but I live 25 miles from the closest city and going back home is all up hill. I didn't have the least bit of problem climbing the hill. I am suppose to break it in at 70 mph. Having trouble keeping it from 80 mph, an thats going up 4000 ft elevation from sea level. Handles well, radio sounds good. Gas is barely off top end of gauge, and I have driven it close to 80 miles already. It is comfortable to sit in. Plenty of leg room and head room for me at 5'6. The engine purrs. Very quiet. A little wind noise but not much. Sporty looking.

I love my new Yaris
By lbstrgrl1 on 04/10/06 06:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car has it all... looks, performance, economy. When I showed my friends and coworkers they couldn't believe it was an economy car... sure doesn't look like one. Great purchase all around.

A Nice Practical Vehicle
By gwscheil on 04/07/06 16:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Actual mileage in the first three tanks is 31-36 mpg under less than ideal driving conditions. Comfortable to drive, controls are easy to use. It was easy to adjust to the center mounted instruments. Have not yet needed to fold down the rear seats for more cargo space on short trips, city errands and shopping. Better visibility than in the Matrix or Scion Xa.

New owner
By lawyerchick on 04/07/06 06:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Just purchased my new car two days ago. So far, extremely happy with my purchase. As econo-cars go, the Yaris seems to be well thought-out and engineered. There is sufficient room for passengers and the seats are plain but supportive. There are enough bells and whistles to make it feel like a more expensive vehicle. It is stable and nimble to drive, even at highway speeds. Fuel efficiency has been absolutely fantastic.

Cute Little Car!!
By Amanda on 04/05/06 12:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Yaris Liftback automatic in Blazing Blue. I have only had the car about a week, but I am very pleased. It has great pick up and lots of "zoom". There is so much storage I don't know what to put in it. From what I can tell the back seat is pretty roomy too. (I think the doors have shrink-rays in them). The outside looks so small, but the interior is extremely spacious. Each day I am discovering more things - like the sun visor extenstions! The cd player can play mp3 cds and I still have to try out the auxillary audio jack.

Another lackluster Toyota product!
By Edmunds Consumer on 04/05/06 06:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this one because of absurd oil prices. Wanted a reliable smaller car that was good on gas but still had some interior room. The economy is good and I'm averaging around 30 so far. Headroom is fine. Road noise is still too intrusive. The doors need protective moldings. The dash is terrible and too far away to read properly. Why can't Toyota put the dash where it belongs? The old style 4 speed automatic sometimes is jerky and I would wish for a newer 5 speed automatic like some competitors use. Also more power would be appreciated.

Much better design then Echo
By N9QGS on 04/04/06 07:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

After looking at the Echo and the option packages, I'm very pleased to say that I really like what the Yaris has brought, nice package options, safety curtain airbag option, gas mileage better then 36 mpg. and the car has a very nice ride longer wheel base then the echo, quiet interior for the price of the vehicle. Great commuter with toyota reliablility

Excellent for the Price!
By Juljeep on 03/28/06 21:27 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased this vehicle on the 23rd of March, so my review is based on only 500 miles of usage. This vehicle is an excellent price, it handles corners very well, it has enough get-up-and-go on the highways that I have to be careful, it is extremely well-designed. I'm a large person (6'3'', 260 lbs.) and I have no shortage of space. I took my parents and wife for a drive and no one was cramped. The back seat has an unusual amount of room. I have plenty of head and leg room, and if you need to, the back seat folds flat for a good amount of cargo space. And at 40 mpg, who can complain. I'm saving enough to cover my car payment!

My Jigger bug the Yaris
By joanne on 03/28/06 04:04 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car was built for me. I love it. It handles well and go when I need it. My hubby call it the jigger bug because of it size but inside it not so small. It handles well and rides like a dream. Would I buy a second one you betcha.

YARIS 3 DOOR HATCHBACK
By PINNACLE on 03/26/06 08:36 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Picked up a Yaris 3 door hatchback yesterday. It is one of the first ones on the road in NJ. I have owned two Toyota Echos and I can say that this is a much better car that sold for about the same price as the 2000 Echo. Quality paint, interior, ride and handling. This Yaris has a automatic trans.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.