2007 Toyota Yaris - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
WOW
By arie on 04/26/06 12:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The 07 Yaris was initially puchased as a fuel conserving alternative to my BMW. Now, I only drive the yaris. It is a pocket-rocket. Acceleration is a tad slow in the first three gears, but not enough to be noticable. This car goes 85-95 mph daily on a 180 mile a day commute. The gas mileage is amazing. the car is perfect and fun to drive. goodbye gas guzzlers! I am hooked on the yaris!

Pleasantly Pleased
By mike on 04/26/06 09:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Yaris because since I wanted Toyota quality and fuel efficiency. It seems to work well and has good performance. I drove the 07 Camry CE manual and did not notice a significant difference from the Yaris manual sedan. I believe it's the power/weight ratio... which is approximately the same. A little pricy compared to Korean competitors... I would have paid extra for the side impact airbags and antilock brakes but was told they may never ship the side impact airbags... if so for at least 5 months.

Good Car not many standard features
By Sarai Graterol on 04/24/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The driving has been great and the experience has been good, the only thing I feel not right is that in order to have basic features like power lock and power windows, I needed to pay extra, it is not included and in today's world those feature are a must!

So much car for so little money
By sjb5001 on 04/23/06 17:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I traded in my Echo for a Yaris and I am blown away by how luxurious this entry level car feels. Even with 2 hp less than the Echo, the Yaris feels like a Corolla and has no problem accelerating and keeping up with traffic. The new suspension and electric steering makes handling feel more like a European car than Japanese. It also has a very quiet ride on the highway and is comfortable for long trips. And for those weary about the cupholders being up near the vents, don't worry, it holds drinks very tightly. They also make a good spot for your cellphone. I hope to have this car until the day it dies, which will be a long, long time.

A great little car
By janet13669 on 04/22/06 19:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this about a week and i just love it. It's so quiet and smooth to drive. The gas mileage is supposed to be 40 mpg- but I have gotten more than 40. It's so small I can park it almost anywhere and its zippy as hell.

Yaris - 10 day owner's review
By Batavia on 04/21/06 21:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

So far, so good. Owned for a week and a half and have put on a whopping 200 miles. It appears gas mileage will be a big plus, along with the hoot that we get driving this cute little booger

My Yaris
By AJ on 04/18/06 14:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I get pulled aside in parking lots and asked a lot about this car. It's sharp looking for a mini, much more affordable than the M-cooper, and get almost 40mpg. Peppy acceleration, great on turns.

THE Yaris
By Candice on 04/15/06 22:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Yaris. It looks like a small Corolla. It handles well and has that extra power that you need for the freeway. I am getting 350-400 miles per tank, WOW!!

Great style
By ARMANDO GONZALEZ on 04/13/06 01:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car is an excellent for city travel, good interior style, very confortable, great interior space, very secure drive, excellent vision for all angles.

Yaris Rocks
By Cincy2 on 04/11/06 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I picked up a metallic blue hatchback this weekend. Toyota's quality and this vehicle's gas mileage (39 hwy) were what attracted me to this model. I was shocked to find I actually enjoyed driving it! I know vehicle quality. My other cars are a MB CL500 and Lexus Rx300. This little car is well made, peppy and has a lot of character. Highly recommended.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.